Tuesday, August 30, 2011

i wanna be a vivian girl

I am bummed out because summer is almost over and school starts next week, which means I have to get up before the sun does. I am excited learn, but it's going to be hard to not to be a stressed out grouch for the next nine months...high school is kind of like pregnancy minus people rubbing your belly and getting you food whenever you crave it and instead of a baby you get a diploma. I MAKE GREAT ANALOGIES.


But the start of school means the start of fall weather. I can wear tights and sweaters and layer things and not have to shave my legs(what?). I want to look effortlessly cool like the Vivian Girls in their video for "Take It As It Comes," but I think I am too neurotic to look effortlessly cool and I am okay with that.

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment